We are excited to be hosting Dr. Jae Kennedy from Washington State University—please join us next Friday for what should be a great presentation! Feel free to forward this message to anyone you believe may be interested!  Contact me with questions or if you’d like me to send you a calendar invite with full Zoom connection info.

Jamie S. Black | Program Manager II

Center for Engagement in Disability Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (CEDHARS)

UAB/Lakeshore Research Collaborative

School of Health Professions

UAB | The University of Alabama at Birmingham

Cell:  205.790.1303 | [log in to unmask]

Access the CEDHARS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CEDHARS List