From: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 10:32 AM
To: Black, Jamie Seitz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder: LIVE 30-Minute Webinar to Highlight Funding and Engagement Opportunities

Register for Feb. 2 event

Register Today for a Live Webinar

Join PCORI Executive Director Nakela L. Cook, MD, MPH, and other PCORI leaders for a dynamic, fast-paced webinar on February 2 to learn about our bold vision for 2022, funding opportunities, and how you can get involved with PCORI. Register today!

During this live, 30-minute webinar, you will hear about initiatives and opportunities for funding and involvement in our work, including research, implementation, and Engagement Award funding opportunities, and ways to get involved with PCORI through advisory panels, the Ambassador program, and merit review program.

The live webinar will be closed captioned.

Can't make it at 1 pm (ET)? All registrants will receive a link to the archived webinar and other resources for on-demand viewing.

Thank you.

The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute

Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute | 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036

Access the CEDHARS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the CEDHARS List